January 22, 2018, 08:47:45 AM
Hello Guest
 FireKat N4 Tmobile 4.4.4 KK

October 05, 2015, 09:05:12 PM
Reply #15

Offline megalomanic14

Re: FireKat N4 Tmobile 4.4.4 KK
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2015, 09:05:12 PM »

That's ridiculous bro .. Google should just quit ... period. Thanks man! Honestly I just followed op1+op2+iunlocks write up on his setup. I did however freeze/Uninstall a few other apks. I'm using Xprivacy as per iunlocks recommendations (credit to you iunlock! OCD Bros foe life ;p) which I believe helps with the battery as you restricts permissions from pinging servers and running in the background all automated once you configure it accordingly. This next cycle I'm just adding greenify to my top draining apps, probably on the 3rd cycle I'll greenify whatever user app I can and see if it makes a difference.

FKv19XxX

Don't encourage him lol he loves that security stuff haha

No it's just asinine how crap Google apps are man lol

Mega

Sent from my LGL23 using Tapatalk

October 05, 2015, 09:12:57 PM
Reply #16

Offline ar2o

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2015, 09:12:57 PM »
Hahaha yeah,  but i will agree there is no loss in performance even with Xprivacy.  I hit 24000k on quadrant which is the average I believe for FK on an unsettled build, so far I think it's so good

By the way, did you ever encounter the problem I posted 6 posts above thus one regarding the text messages?

FKv19XxX
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 09:14:56 PM by ar2o »

October 05, 2015, 09:24:28 PM
Reply #17

Offline megalomanic14

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2015, 09:24:28 PM »
Two question:
-when you receive a text message(s), so you see the person's name or just "message(s)" like in my screenshot? I only see "message(s)" regardless if I have one text of multiple texts ...

-any idea how to limit/eliminate the "audiomix" wakelock, seems to have a lot of triggers in my set up.

Thanks guys

FKv19XxX
I'm assuming it's a mod of some type...have you modded your sms apk?

Mega

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

October 05, 2015, 09:50:58 PM
Reply #18

Offline ar2o

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2015, 09:50:58 PM »
Not at all, came stock on the SM-N910W8 A0A1 Base. Only mods I use are Xprivacy,  youtube adaway and Wanam. I'll look into it maybe there's a fix. By the way even with the Google services mod Google manages to skew our setups, you think if we were to change other Google service timings would be safe or risky?

FKv19XxX

October 05, 2015, 10:16:27 PM
Reply #19

Offline megalomanic14

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2015, 10:16:27 PM »
Not at all, came stock on the SM-N910W8 A0A1 Base. Only mods I use are Xprivacy,  youtube adaway and Wanam. I'll look into it maybe there's a fix. By the way even with the Google services mod Google manages to skew our setups, you think if we were to change other Google service timings would be safe or risky?

FKv19XxX
Hmm was it always like that or was the stock aoa1 like tmo and shows the name and number...and you have preview message toggled on right?

Mega

October 05, 2015, 11:22:35 PM
Reply #20

Offline ar2o

« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2015, 11:22:35 PM »

FKv19XxX
Hmm was it always like that or was the stock aoa1 like tmo and shows the name and number...and you have preview message toggled on right?

Mega

Mine looks like this:

FKv19XxX

October 05, 2015, 11:34:35 PM
Reply #21

Offline megalomanic14

« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2015, 11:34:35 PM »

FKv19XxX

Mega

Mine looks like this:

FKv19XxX
Check the lockscreen option...see if that does it

Mega

October 06, 2015, 11:51:46 AM
Reply #22

Offline ar2o

« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2015, 11:51:46 AM »

FKv19XxX

Mega

Mine looks like this:

FKv19XxX

Mega

Ha! Well what do you know, it was the lockscreen option all along! Good call on that Mega. I don't know how it was turned off in the first place but I'm glad it was an easy fix :)

Now, if I can only fix this bloody "Audiomix" wakelock from the "android system" and "1013" categories  ...

FKv19XxX

October 06, 2015, 11:57:18 AM
Reply #23

Offline megalomanic14

« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2015, 11:57:18 AM »

FKv19XxX

Mega

Mine looks like this:

FKv19XxX

Mega

Ha! Well what do you know, it was the lockscreen option all along! Good call on that Mega. I don't know how it was turned off in the first place but I'm glad it was an easy fix :)

Now, if I can only fix this bloody "Audiomix" wakelock from the "android system" and "1013" categories  ...

FKv19XxX
Audio mix?  Did you add viper or any sound mods? Other than g music what audio players are installed

Mega

October 06, 2015, 12:35:43 PM
Reply #24

Offline ar2o

« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2015, 12:35:43 PM »

FKv19XxX

Mega

Mine looks like this:

FKv19XxX

Mega

FKv19XxX
Audio mix?  Did you add viper or any sound mods? Other than g music what audio players are installed

Mega

That's the one! No no, I've only installed:
-poweramp music player
-lightsaber spen sounds

I Uninstaller Google play music. I notice that it really only affects my system with general use (I have all my sound settings on (haptic feedback,  volumes loud,  vibrations,  etc) regardless if I'm using poweramp or now.

Here is some data:

FKv19XxX
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 12:37:54 PM by ar2o »

October 06, 2015, 02:09:12 PM
Reply #25

Offline megalomanic14

« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2015, 02:09:12 PM »

FKv19XxX

Mega

Mine looks like this:

FKv19XxX

Mega

FKv19XxX

Mega

-poweramp music player
-lightsaber spen sounds

I Uninstaller Google play music. I notice that it really only affects my system with general use (I have all my sound settings on (haptic feedback,  volumes loud,  vibrations,  etc) regardless if I'm using poweramp or now.

Here is some data:

FKv19XxX
Your wls are at 5% that's pretty low...i don't get into the system because the numbers are skewed but for seeing play services...those sounds are every sound your note makes for system audio

Mega

Don't mess with that stuff bro...it's system sounds def normal unless your overall wl goes up crazy

Check out my Patreon page for info on helping build our new community... https://www.patreon.com/megalomanic14?ty=h
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 02:12:42 PM by megalomanic14 »

October 06, 2015, 02:15:41 PM
Reply #26

Offline ar2o

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2015, 02:15:41 PM »

FKv19XxX

Mega

Mine looks like this:

FKv19XxX

Mega

FKv19XxX

Mega

-poweramp music player
-lightsaber spen sounds

Here is some data:

FKv19XxX
Your wls are at 5% that's pretty low...i don't get into the system because the numbers are skewed but for seeing play services...those sounds are every sound your note makes for system audio

Mega

Check out my Patreon page for info on helping build our new community... https://www.patreon.com/megalomanic14?ty=h
I see! it's just weird how KK 4.4.4 has this wakelock going off like that while the COD6 doesn't have it at all.

As for the Google play services mod, I'm going to look into if we can mod stuff like "icing" and "netscheduler", "checkin service" as they keep going off. it's like if one Google play service wakelock is limited another is triggered to take its place haha Google ...*smh*

FKv19XxX

October 06, 2015, 02:40:59 PM
Reply #27

Offline megalomanic14

« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2015, 02:40:59 PM »

FKv19XxX

Mega

Mine looks like this:

FKv19XxX

Mega

FKv19XxX

Mega

-poweramp music player
-lightsaber spen sounds

Here is some data:

FKv19XxX

Mega

I see! it's just weird how KK 4.4.4 has this wakelock going off like that while the COD6 doesn't have it at all.

As for the Google play services mod, I'm going to look into if we can mod stuff like "icing" and "netscheduler", "checkin service" as they keep going off. it's like if one Google play service wakelock is limited another is triggered to take its place haha Google ...*smh*

FKv19XxX

Just watch out what you mod as some of the stuff breaks services if you adjust the scheduler times

Mega

October 06, 2015, 05:15:45 PM
Reply #28

Offline ar2o

« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2015, 05:15:45 PM »
Hey everyone!
Hoping all of you are having a fine Tuesday! Second full charge/discharge cycle with the exact same settings only heavier usage and greenfied my top few worst draining apps. I definitely get better standby time during the weekends due to work email not syncing at all, but I use my device a hell of a lot more (same tasks as in my previous post on Page. 1 just twice the usage) during the week hence more screen on time. Next test I'll greenify all my user apps and monitor difference overall. My battery is definitely worn out tho as when my phone hit 5% wanted to run a quick antutu test (usually uses up 3% at most) and it died instantly so I assume I would achieve better results with a new battery.

FKv19XxX

October 06, 2015, 08:47:35 PM
Reply #29

Offline megalomanic14

« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2015, 08:47:35 PM »
Hey everyone!
Hoping all of you are having a fine Tuesday! Second full charge/discharge cycle with the exact same settings only heavier usage and greenfied my top few worst draining apps. I definitely get better standby time during the weekends due to work email not syncing at all, but I use my device a hell of a lot more (same tasks as in my previous post on Page. 1 just twice the usage) during the week hence more screen on time. Next test I'll greenify all my user apps and monitor difference overall. My battery is definitely worn out tho as when my phone hit 5% wanted to run a quick antutu test (usually uses up 3% at most) and it died instantly so I assume I would achieve better results with a new battery.

FKv19XxX
Still killing it man...thats so good imo that's nuts...great setup man

Mega

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk