Hello Guest
 FireKat N4 Tmobile 4.4.4 KK

October 06, 2015, 10:59:13 PM
Reply #30

Offline ar2o

Re: FireKat N4 Tmobile 4.4.4 KK
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2015, 10:59:13 PM »
Hey everyone!
Hoping all of you are having a fine Tuesday! Second full charge/discharge cycle with the exact same settings only heavier usage and greenfied my top few worst draining apps. I definitely get better standby time during the weekends due to work email not syncing at all, but I use my device a hell of a lot more (same tasks as in my previous post on Page. 1 just twice the usage) during the week hence more screen on time. Next test I'll greenify all my user apps and monitor difference overall. My battery is definitely worn out tho as when my phone hit 5% wanted to run a quick antutu test (usually uses up 3% at most) and it died instantly so I assume I would achieve better results with a new battery.

FKv19XxX
Still killing it man...thats so good imo that's nuts...great setup man

Mega

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Man I owe it all to you and the community support (out FK/PR regulars, you know who you are!), if it was not for your hard work, time spent writing up OP1-3, and rapid support to questions, I would not have this device running the way it is! I'll post data until Sunday, giving the build enough time to settle in and run full throttle!

FKv19XxX

October 06, 2015, 11:04:11 PM
Reply #31

Offline megalomanic14

« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2015, 11:04:11 PM »
Hey everyone!
Hoping all of you are having a fine Tuesday! Second full charge/discharge cycle with the exact same settings only heavier usage and greenfied my top few worst draining apps. I definitely get better standby time during the weekends due to work email not syncing at all, but I use my device a hell of a lot more (same tasks as in my previous post on Page. 1 just twice the usage) during the week hence more screen on time. Next test I'll greenify all my user apps and monitor difference overall. My battery is definitely worn out tho as when my phone hit 5% wanted to run a quick antutu test (usually uses up 3% at most) and it died instantly so I assume I would achieve better results with a new battery.

FKv19XxX
Still killing it man...thats so good imo that's nuts...great setup man

Mega

Man I owe it all to you and the community support (out FK/PR regulars, you know who you are!), if it was not for your hard work, time spent writing up OP1-3, and rapid support to questions, I would not have this device running the way it is! I'll post data until Sunday, giving the build enough time to settle in and run full throttle!

FKv19XxX
Thanks a lot man... But you've learned it all yourself... And fine tuned it your own way...your method is as valid as my or iunlocks bro... Proof positive in your shots lol... Looking forward to it enjoy the new build bro

Mega

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Tapatalk

October 08, 2015, 05:15:14 AM
Reply #32

Offline Pick_A_Name

« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2015, 05:15:14 AM »
Has anyone seen/know of a way to split the volume control for notifications and ring tone? Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Note 4 with Yummy S'mores

October 08, 2015, 08:42:34 AM
Reply #33

Offline ar2o

« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2015, 08:42:34 AM »
Has anyone seen/know of a way to split the volume control for notifications and ring tone? Thanks!

You mean this setting?

FKv19XxX

October 09, 2015, 11:39:01 PM
Reply #34

Offline Pick_A_Name

« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2015, 11:39:01 PM »

You mean this setting?

FKv19XxX
Yes sir. any way to separate them?

October 10, 2015, 12:00:09 AM
Reply #35

Offline ar2o

« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2015, 12:00:09 AM »

You mean this setting?

FKv19XxX

Go into settings -> device -> sound -> volume and adjust the sliders for the notifications and ringers to what you feel is best. Let me know how you made out :)

FKv19XxX

October 10, 2015, 12:28:51 AM
Reply #36

Offline Pick_A_Name

« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2015, 12:28:51 AM »

You mean this setting?

FKv19XxX

Go into settings -> device -> sound -> volume and adjust the sliders for the notifications and ringers to what you feel is best. Let me know how you made out :)

FKv19XxX
they don't function separately. If you move I've the other goes with it.

October 10, 2015, 01:32:05 AM
Reply #37

Offline ar2o

« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2015, 01:32:05 AM »

You mean this setting?

FKv19XxX

FKv19XxX

Functions separately for me ...

FKv19XxX

October 10, 2015, 12:24:42 PM
Reply #38

Offline megalomanic14

« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2015, 12:24:42 PM »

You mean this setting?

FKv19XxX

FKv19XxX

FKv19XxX

You mean this setting?

FKv19XxX

FKv19XxX

There's a couple of these weird little differences between the variant bills... The battery stats menu is another one some have all the power saving mode and battery stats combined and then others don't so lot of weird little differences between the basic like a way out

Mega

The following users thanked this post: Pick_A_Name

October 10, 2015, 01:25:19 PM
Reply #39

Offline ar2o

« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2015, 01:25:19 PM »

You mean this setting?

FKv19XxX

FKv19XxX

FKv19XxX

You mean this setting?

FKv19XxX

FKv19XxX

There's a couple of these weird little differences between the variant bills... The battery stats menu is another one some have all the power saving mode and battery stats combined and then others don't so lot of weird little differences between the basic like a way out

Mega

How come? Are these the difference between say N910T -> N910W8 variants running a say ANK4 -> A0A1? It's not like you specifically changed something to each build, all FireKat, PopRocks build are identical from your end of developing, correct?

FKv19XxX

October 10, 2015, 01:31:29 PM
Reply #40

Offline megalomanic14

« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2015, 01:31:29 PM »

You mean this setting?

FKv19XxX

FKv19XxX

FKv19XxX

You mean this setting?

FKv19XxX

FKv19XxX

Mega

How come? Are these the difference between say N910T -> N910W8 variants running a say ANK4 -> A0A1? It's not like you specifically changed something to each build, all FireKat, PopRocks build are identical from your end of developing, correct?

FKv19XxX
Yea its each base/carrier and the specific layouts of each...like similar to the build prop mod trltetmo to VZW that removes the quick toggles and changes your status bar ect the individual configuration of a given carriers preferred style or a bases setup

Mega

October 10, 2015, 02:11:17 PM
Reply #41

Offline ar2o

« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2015, 02:11:17 PM »
Yes I noticed that, now it makes sense!

FKv19XxX

October 10, 2015, 02:34:42 PM
Reply #42

Offline megalomanic14

« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2015, 02:34:42 PM »
Yea that's the thing ..why...who knows lol...but that's the only real differences

Mega

October 14, 2015, 11:04:29 AM
Reply #43

Offline ar2o

« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2015, 11:04:29 AM »
Talk about endurance Mega! For the business user that uses his phone for talking, texting, emails, browsing all of this heavily than one charge cycle will last you 2 days+.

These results are greenfied.

FKv19XxX
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 11:07:07 AM by ar2o »

October 14, 2015, 11:57:24 AM
Reply #44

Offline megalomanic14

« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2015, 11:57:24 AM »
Talk about endurance Mega! For the business user that uses his phone for talking, texting, emails, browsing all of this heavily than one charge cycle will last you 2 days+.

These results are greenfied.

FKv19XxX
That appears to be in for the long haul lol...thats pretty crazy battery life lol

Mega