April 23, 2018, 11:00:04 PM
Hello Guest
 FireKat N4 Tmobile 4.4.4 KK

October 14, 2015, 12:04:29 PM
Reply #45

Offline ar2o

Re: FireKat N4 Tmobile 4.4.4 KK
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2015, 12:04:29 PM »
Talk about endurance Mega! For the business user that uses his phone for talking, texting, emails, browsing all of this heavily than one charge cycle will last you 2 days+.

These results are greenfied.

FKv19XxX
That appears to be in for the long haul lol...thats pretty crazy battery life lol

Mega

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Haha! That's using my faulty battery too! Your efficient ROM negates the faultiness of my battery :)

Sure, I was not gaming, watching heavy youtube, streaming, just the basic tasks but hitting them hard.

FKv19X is beast everyone! MEGA is a legend! I would be scared to flash a future v20X as I'm already getting what I think is beyond impressive stats on v19X haha

FKv19XxX

October 14, 2015, 12:06:31 PM
Reply #46

Offline Pick_A_Name

« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2015, 12:06:31 PM »
I bought a spare battery when I bought the phone, but never really needed it. I decided to switch to the new one because my battery life was dropping. I knee out want the build or setup (because I followed the masters obstructions). Now it's back to normal. Given a lot of people devices are going on a year old, people should consider a new battery if they are having issues that are unexplained.

Note 4 with Yummy S'mores

October 14, 2015, 12:10:08 PM
Reply #47

Offline megalomanic14

« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2015, 12:10:08 PM »
I bought a spare battery when I bought the phone, but never really needed it. I decided to switch to the new one because my battery life was dropping. I knee out want the build or setup (because I followed the masters obstructions). Now it's back to normal. Given a lot of people devices are going on a year old, people should consider a new battery if they are having issues that are unexplained.

Yea my original n4 battery lost efficiency faster than any of my other devices batteries for whatever reason...I gained nearly an hour of sot with my new one...thats def good info and I def back that idea...everyone keeping their n4 long term needs to pick up a battery or 2 imo

Mega

October 14, 2015, 12:11:38 PM
Reply #48

Offline megalomanic14

« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2015, 12:11:38 PM »
Talk about endurance Mega! For the business user that uses his phone for talking, texting, emails, browsing all of this heavily than one charge cycle will last you 2 days+.

These results are greenfied.

FKv19XxX
That appears to be in for the long haul lol...thats pretty crazy battery life lol

Mega

Haha! That's using my faulty battery too! Your efficient ROM negates the faultiness of my battery :)

Sure, I was not gaming, watching heavy youtube, streaming, just the basic tasks but hitting them hard.

FKv19X is beast everyone! MEGA is a legend! I would be scared to flash a future v20X as I'm already getting what I think is beyond impressive stats on v19X haha

FKv19XxX
Hahah I hear you buddy...thats pretty awesome...I just enjoy not having to think about battery...to be able to grab my note and go ...it's probably my main benefit of the builds...Def runnin a pretty stacked setup man nice

Mega

October 15, 2015, 06:01:00 AM
Reply #49

Offline iunlock

« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2015, 06:01:00 AM »
That's ridiculous bro .. Google should just quit ... period. Thanks man! Honestly I just followed op1+op2+iunlocks write up on his setup. I did however freeze/Uninstall a few other apks. I'm using Xprivacy as per iunlocks recommendations (credit to you iunlock! OCD Bros foe life ;p) which I believe helps with the battery as you restricts permissions from pinging servers and running in the background all automated once you configure it accordingly. This next cycle I'm just adding greenify to my top draining apps, probably on the 3rd cycle I'll greenify whatever user app I can and see if it makes a difference.

FKv19XxX

Welcome to the V19X Club haha....It's great to hear you having jazzed up your new Note 4. A lot of the stuff is trial and error in xprivacy. If you can, purchase the license for a few bucks, that way you can fetch the crowd restrictions, which makes it a lot easier. You can then customize the rest of the restrictions from there. By going about it with this route (fetching crowd restrictions first) then modding it to your liking, at least it gives you a base to work from, because although some permissions are not "pinged," on certain apps, having them checked may cause some issues with other random functions. This is why I always fetch crowd restrictions first then work from there.

Things can get pretty intricate with xprivacy and unless used correctly, it can become a nightmare LOL. However, with it working smoothly, it's a dream come true for privacy junkies.

Glad to see you on AU! I'm barely on xda anymore...it's so communist. AU is freedom and with Mega's genius work with the ROM's....this is FREEDOM. True Freedom.

Cheers!
-T---Mobile- USA | (((Fastest LTE+))) DOWN @ 128.99 Mb/s / UP @ 26.93 Mb/s
Note 4 [Powered by: FireKatN4 Deodex V21x w/ Stock Kernel + TouchWiz!] = 51,322 AnTuTu! | 27,583 Quad (100% Stock!) | 9.5+ Hours On Screen Time |

October 16, 2015, 12:59:24 AM
Reply #50

Offline megalomanic14

« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2015, 12:59:24 AM »
Fellas heads up...fkv20x is about 50% uploaded...about to finish up the can fkv20x...then the pr 5.1 v2 modded builds will go out after...with the n4 variant pr and fk builds to follow this weekend...just a road map of the new updates

Mega

Sent from my LGL23 using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 01:01:07 AM by megalomanic14 »

October 16, 2015, 04:23:34 AM
Reply #51

Offline ar2o

« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2015, 04:23:34 AM »
  FKV20X already? Nuh uh ... how the heck did you manage to find something to tweak again?!

Looks like I'll finally get to test not Odining stock A0A1 for once and going straight into Advanced wipe instructions and continuing from there! Every build I flash I always Odin based regardless if I was already on it or not, haha OCD I know!

I noticed you have a Samsung galaxy note 5 section in the roms section, I thought you mentioned you won't support development for the device if you don't mind me asking Mega?

FKv19XxX

October 16, 2015, 10:15:14 AM
Reply #52

Offline megalomanic14

« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2015, 10:15:14 AM »
  FKV20X already? Nuh uh ... how the heck did you manage to find something to tweak again?!

Looks like I'll finally get to test not Odining stock A0A1 for once and going straight into Advanced wipe instructions and continuing from there! Every build I flash I always Odin based regardless if I was already on it or not, haha OCD I know!

I noticed you have a Samsung galaxy note 5 section in the roms section, I thought you mentioned you won't support development for the device if you don't mind me asking Mega?

FKv19XxX
Lol yea they're live and ready to roll lol...about n5 I mean I haven't built for it yet but where I struggle is i hate that phone as do I the edge plus but it's not the people who are stuck with thems fault...it's samsung...so ill prolly do a single tmo 5.1 or something and just leave it cuz I've had quite a few requests just not enough time...enjoy the new build bro

Mega

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

October 16, 2015, 10:15:22 AM
Reply #53

Offline megalomanic14

« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2015, 10:15:22 AM »
Heads up fellas...prv15x, can pr V15X, fk v20x and can fk v20x are all live on AoS...

Uploading the full Tmo Pr 5 V2 with all mods and tw themes added back...should go live around noon with the can pr 5 v2 to follow...enjoy fellas

Mega

October 16, 2015, 07:44:01 PM
Reply #54

Offline megalomanic14

« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2015, 07:44:01 PM »
Road map of what's been pushed live and what's coming...

The new 5.1 builds are live on both sides...first full modded pr builds as usual

The tmo and can pr V15X and Fk v20x are also live...

The next builds to come are the pr V15X builds for the 3 other variants...and the fk v20 variants builds sometime later this weekend

Will be gathering feedback as usual for the 5.1 builds and adjusting as we go build wise and the kernels ect...hope everyone has a good weekend...enjoy the new builds

Mega

October 17, 2015, 11:54:48 AM
Reply #55
« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2015, 11:54:48 AM »
Is there a change log on fk v20x?

October 17, 2015, 12:00:45 PM
Reply #56

Offline megalomanic14

« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2015, 12:00:45 PM »
Is there a change log on fk v20x?
Reconfigured the ram contoller...basiclly faster and quicker

Mega

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

The following users thanked this post: catseyenu

October 17, 2015, 02:52:01 PM
Reply #57

Offline ar2o

« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2015, 02:52:01 PM »
Hey Mega
CAN FKv20XvX is blazing! Definitely the Xprivacy was holding back the snapiness! No data yet but I'll post something post weekend! Three questions:

-I'm I sing the latest tapatalk from the playstore, do you notice that if you have it set up to "open to first unread" it does not do so and it jumps straight to the final post, which has you counting backwards the number of post? I know off topic but I figured since we all use the bloody app I might as well ask.

-once FKv20X settles in the next 5 days or so, and I decide to change my battery to a brand new unused battery, will the phone be resettling again or just recalibrating itself to the new battery, which would take 1 full charge/discharge cycle I'd assume?

-lastly, what's your view on cache+dalvick cache wipe in TWRP from time to time?  I read a few people on FK thread advocate it as good practice, others say your just cause the build to resettling, etc. I figured if I'm just updating to a newer FK/PR build then there is no point since I wipe all 4 options anyways.

Sorry, a bit lengthy

FKv20XxX

October 17, 2015, 02:57:09 PM
Reply #58

Offline megalomanic14

« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2015, 02:57:09 PM »

Hey Mega
CAN FKv20XvX is blazing! Definitely the Xprivacy was holding back the snapiness! No data yet but I'll post something post weekend! Three questions:

-I'm I sing the latest tapatalk from the playstore, do you notice that if you have it set up to "open to first unread" it does not do so and it jumps straight to the final post, which has you counting backwards the number of post? I know off topic but I figured since we all use the bloody app I might as well ask.

-once FKv20X settles in the next 5 days or so, and I decide to change my battery to a brand new unused battery, will the phone be resettling again or just recalibrating itself to the new battery, which would take 1 full charge/discharge cycle I'd assume?

-lastly, what's your view on cache+dalvick cache wipe in TWRP from time to time?  I read a few people on FK thread advocate it as good practice, others say your just cause the build to resettling, etc. I figured if I'm just updating to a newer FK/PR build then there is no point since I wipe all 4 options anyways.

Sorry, a bit lengthy

FKv20XxX

Awesome buddy I'm glad to hear it's running good and was worth the update...the new battery will take a couple cycles to calibrate ime but the build itself still takes the usual settle time...as for the dalvik I only real do that when im clean flashing or if I've run a build for a really long time...like my n12 I only update maybe every few builds...so I'll go a few weeks or months between flashes...occasionally then it helps but yea you Def run into another settling in period tho not quite as long as full flash

Come hang out in the general thread buddy

Mega

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

October 17, 2015, 02:57:58 PM
Reply #59

Offline Pick_A_Name

« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2015, 02:57:58 PM »
I haven't had any issues with that I tapatalk.

New battery should just work. I popped a new one in the other day and it didn't have to settle. Just immediately got better life.

I'll let mega cine in obj the last one. But it seems to me if you clear cache your device had to reload it which will cause it to work thus using battery.

Note 4 with Yummy S'mores