April 21, 2018, 03:40:50 AM
Hello Guest
 FireKat Note 3 4.4.2 Att

October 02, 2015, 12:34:25 PM
Reply #30

Offline Zug

Re: FireKat Note 3 4.4.2 Att
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2015, 12:34:25 PM »
What I'm thinking it could be is that it is adding the themed apk in for the N3 and the n4 one is still there and conflicting.  That's just a thought though. I'd have to flash and check as I already reverted back

From my Fired up N3
Just replace the apk with stock n3 one then test it on the n4 build...

Mega
Yeh... maybe mega can tweak it.

Rowdy! Mowdy!
AT&T samsung galaxy note 3
FIREKAT N3 V25XXXR

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Hey can maybe give a little instructions on how to?

Rowdy! Mowdy!
FIREKAT N3 V25XXXR
Open the zip file. Then you extract the phone apk file. Then go into /system/priv-app (I think) or whichever directory is in and replace it. Though I would rename the n4 one to .Bak to back it up and then drop the N3 one.  Set the permission to correct one (see what n4 was then match) then reboot and test phone

From my Fired up N3

Zug

LG V10 - Waiting on Mega's lovin
Note 4 on FK
Note3 on FK
Note Pro 12.2 Wifi on FK
Crap load of older ones!! :)

October 02, 2015, 12:44:36 PM
Reply #31

Offline mowdy

« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2015, 12:44:36 PM »
The blacked out zip? Because I have a  firekat n4 bld set up & backed up just not with the black theme.  So can I copy the theme then go in there and make that one for n4 & flash it?

Rowdy! Mowdy!
FIREKAT N3 V25XXXR

Rowdy Mowdy
 SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3 FIREKAT
 V25XxXR

October 02, 2015, 12:58:08 PM
Reply #32

Offline Zug

« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2015, 12:58:08 PM »
The blacked out zip? Because I have a  firekat n4 bld set up & backed up just not with the black theme.  So can I copy the theme then go in there and make that one for n4 & flash it?

Rowdy! Mowdy!
FIREKAT N3 V25XXXR
Yeah so you would load the n4 build without the theme.  You won't flash the theme. You would go into the zip file for the theme and extract the apk and do what I said above. I might try and test it later unless you do. I'm out do can't really do it for a few hours

From my Fired up N3

Zug

Note 4 on FK
Note3 on FK
Note Pro 12.2 Wifi on FK

October 02, 2015, 12:59:42 PM
Reply #33

Offline megalomanic14

« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2015, 12:59:42 PM »

Rowdy! Mowdy!
FIREKAT N3 V25XXXR
Yeah so you would load the n4 build without the theme.  You won't flash the theme. You would go into the zip file for the theme and extract the apk and do what I said above. I might try and test it later unless you do. I'm out do can't really do it for a few hours

From my Fired up N3

What I'm thinking it could be is that it is adding the themed apk in for the N3 and the n4 one is still there and conflicting.  That's just a thought though. I'd have to flash and check as I already reverted back

From my Fired up N3

Mega

Rowdy! Mowdy!
FIREKAT N3 V25XXXR

Rowdy! Mowdy!
FIREKAT N3 V25XXXR
Open the zip file. Then you extract the phone apk file. Then go into /system/priv-app (I think) or whichever directory is in and replace it. Though I would rename the n4 one to .Bak to back it up and then drop the N3 one.  Set the permission to correct one (see what n4 was then match) then reboot and test phone

From my Fired up N3

I was thinking just replace the apk in the system with root explorer but either wag works lol

Mega

October 02, 2015, 12:59:43 PM
Reply #34

Offline Zug

« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2015, 12:59:43 PM »
Oh and I realized that the 6hr sot I posted before was without the Google mods. I forgot to apply them when I went to v23.  I put them back on and so much beget.  I think I lost 0-1% while asleep. On v23 I'd lost  1-2% an hour even sleeping

From my Fired up N3

Zug

Note 4 on FK
Note3 on FK
Note Pro 12.2 Wifi on FK

October 02, 2015, 01:00:43 PM
Reply #35

Offline Zug

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2015, 01:00:43 PM »

Rowdy! Mowdy!
FIREKAT N3 V25XXXR

From my Fired up N3

From my Fired up N3

Mega

Rowdy! Mowdy!
FIREKAT N3 V25XXXR

Rowdy! Mowdy!
FIREKAT N3 V25XXXR

From my Fired up N3

I was thinking just replace the apk in the system with root explorer but either wag works lol

Mega

Lol isn't that what I typed? You have to extract it then replace through file explorer lol.  Maybe wrote wrong

From my Fired up N3

Zug

Note 4 on FK
Note3 on FK
Note Pro 12.2 Wifi on FK

October 02, 2015, 01:11:03 PM
Reply #36

Offline megalomanic14

« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2015, 01:11:03 PM »

Rowdy! Mowdy!
FIREKAT N3 V25XXXR

From my Fired up N3

From my Fired up N3

Mega

Rowdy! Mowdy!
FIREKAT N3 V25XXXR

Rowdy! Mowdy!
FIREKAT N3 V25XXXR

From my Fired up N3

Mega

Lol isn't that what I typed? You have to extract it then replace through file explorer lol.  Maybe wrote wrong

From my Fired up N3
Oh you put the zip file I thought you meant the zip folder itself... because some people do that but I never recommend it I always do it live running with root explorer...just got some mixed signals lol

Mega

October 02, 2015, 01:34:16 PM
Reply #37

Offline mowdy

« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2015, 01:34:16 PM »
Yeh me too. This kinda talk is very confusing for me I'm redneck so I have to set here for a few minutes and think! Laos! I'm one of Jerry's kids!!!

Rowdy! Mowdy!
FIREKAT N3 V25XXXR

Rowdy Mowdy
 V25XxXR

October 02, 2015, 01:35:58 PM
Reply #38

Offline Zug

« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2015, 01:35:58 PM »
Yeh me too. This kinda talk is very confusing for me I'm redneck so I have to set here for a few minutes and think! Laos! I'm one of Jerry's kids!!!

Rowdy! Mowdy!
FIREKAT N3 V25XXXR
Lol.  Yeah sorry mega. Tried to dumb down and guess made more confusing.  But godly understand now. If not just let know

From my Fired up N3

Zug

Note 4 on FK
Note3 on FK
Note Pro 12.2 Wifi on FK

October 02, 2015, 01:37:15 PM
Reply #39

Offline mowdy

« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2015, 01:37:15 PM »
Still working it out in my head smoke is coming out my ears!

Rowdy! Mowdy!
FIREKAT N3 V25XXXR

Rowdy Mowdy
 V25XxXR

October 02, 2015, 01:38:14 PM
Reply #40

Offline Zug

« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2015, 01:38:14 PM »
Still working it out in my head smoke is coming out my ears!

Rowdy! Mowdy!
FIREKAT N3 V25XXXR
Hehe no worries

From my Fired up N3

Zug

Note 4 on FK
Note3 on FK
Note Pro 12.2 Wifi on FK

October 02, 2015, 01:38:23 PM
Reply #41

Offline megalomanic14

« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2015, 01:38:23 PM »

Rowdy! Mowdy!
FIREKAT N3 V25XXXR

Rowdy! Mowdy!
FIREKAT N3 V25XXXR
Lol.  Yeah sorry mega. Tried to dumb down and guess made more confusing.  But godly understand now. If not just let know

From my Fired up N3
No worries I am adding this to the list for a write up... A step by step mod guide/root Explorer guide

Mega

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Tapatalk

October 02, 2015, 01:39:55 PM
Reply #42

Offline Zug

« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2015, 01:39:55 PM »

Rowdy! Mowdy!
FIREKAT N3 V25XXXR

Rowdy! Mowdy!
FIREKAT N3 V25XXXR

From my Fired up N3
No worries I am adding this to the list for a write up... A step by step mod guide/root Explorer guide

Mega

Which file explore you using. I'm still using the paid Root Explorer as found this one still best imho

From my Fired up N3

Zug

Note 4 on FK
Note3 on FK
Note Pro 12.2 Wifi on FK

October 02, 2015, 01:51:04 PM
Reply #43

Offline megalomanic14

« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2015, 01:51:04 PM »

Rowdy! Mowdy!
FIREKAT N3 V25XXXR

Rowdy! Mowdy!
FIREKAT N3 V25XXXR

From my Fired up N3

Mega

Which file explore you using. I'm still using the paid Root Explorer as found this one still best imho

From my Fired up N3
Same... Root Explorer is my hands down go to... Its never given me any real issues before and is rock solid ime

Mega

October 02, 2015, 01:58:17 PM
Reply #44

Offline mowdy

« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2015, 01:58:17 PM »
ES explore I've used root explore
But kinda confusing to me .but I don't know.  Es easier for me more guiding for me. Never had any problems.  Mega which one is better between the two?

Rowdy! Mowdy!
FIREKAT N3 V25XXXR

Rowdy Mowdy
 V25XxXR