January 17, 2018, 04:48:29 PM
Hello Guest
 T-Mobile Note 4 [White] *UNLOCKED* Excellent / Like New - KK 4.4 - $390 SHIPPED

October 21, 2015, 01:52:52 AM
Read 477 times

Offline iunlock

T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4

+ Orignal box, charger, cable, papers etc...
    + KitKat 4.4
    + Color: White
    + 32GB
    + Condition: Excellent. Like New as if you just took it out of the box.

+ Software: On it's original KitKat 4.4 (ANK4). Optional; I can flash FireKat V21X on it with my OCD procedure if you want, along with applying all the Play Services Mods, set permissions and clean up all the Google crap except the Playstore, GMail and the obvious ones that the system needs to operate. There are some other tweaks to clean up unnecessary stuff so that it's clean and fresh. OR you can do it yourself. It's your call.

For AU Members: $390 Shipped.
Shipping Options:

Priority Mail: FREE
    Express Over Night: Add $20
    Insurance: Optional, but it'll be extra.

Attached are some pictures of the device. I've included pics from different angles so that you can get a good view of it all around.

The pics alone should speak for itself. :) Let me know if you have any additional questions and I'll be glad to answer them.

I'll accept paypal sent as friends/family. I'll get the phone mailed to you that day and or in the mail the very next day. It'll be well package in air bubble wrap.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 08:08:10 AM by iunlock »
-T---Mobile- USA | (((Fastest LTE+))) DOWN @ 128.99 Mb/s / UP @ 26.93 Mb/s
Note 4 [Powered by: FireKatN4 Deodex V21x w/ Stock Kernel + TouchWiz!] = 51,322 AnTuTu! | 27,583 Quad (100% Stock!) | 9.5+ Hours On Screen Time |

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?