September 19, 2017, 09:58:22 PM
Hello Guest
 [Note 3 and Note 4] - The only two phones I'd own at the moment...

October 01, 2015, 03:57:40 AM
Read 725 times

Offline iunlock

It's no surprise for those of you that know me that the Note 3 is by far my most favorite device to date. I love the form factor, 1080p screen which is excellent (less of a battery hog), removable battery, removable SD, Temp Sensor, Humidity Sensor, and best of all Jelly Bean, which in my opinion is the best software to date. A Note 3 running FireKat can be literally on par with the Note 4. Of course there are differences on specs, but in real world everyday use, a Note 3 can at times feel snappier than the Note 4.

I like the Note 4 a lot and it's by far the fastest and most efficient device I've owned to date. FireKat ROM on the Note 4 blows everything out of the water in its class. You might be thinking...well does that mean it blows out the Note 3? NO. The Note 3 is a special breed compared to the pack that's in the same playing field as the Note 4.

On a happiness factor scale, it's pretty darn even for me as I'd be just as content owning a Note 3 fully tuned with FireKat as I would with my Note 4 on FireKat fully tuned. However, I do personally favor the Note 4 on FireKat because everything that I need to work just works....thank goodness.... This can not be said for the Note 5 as LP just ruined everything for those who must have Xposed Mod.

So for me....

45% - Note 3 on FK
55% - Note 4 on FK

« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 03:59:25 AM by iunlock »
-T---Mobile- USA | (((Fastest LTE+))) DOWN @ 128.99 Mb/s / UP @ 26.93 Mb/s
Note 4 [Powered by: FireKatN4 Deodex V21x w/ Stock Kernel + TouchWiz!] = 51,322 AnTuTu! | 27,583 Quad (100% Stock!) | 9.5+ Hours On Screen Time |

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?