January 22, 2018, 09:05:59 AM
Hello Guest
 [Glass Screen Protectors] What's the best you've used so far?

October 09, 2015, 03:44:19 PM
Reply #30

Offline Zug

Re: [Glass Screen Protectors] What's the best you've used so far?
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2015, 03:44:19 PM »
The Glass on the N3 lays down so beautifully....unlike the N4 with the 2.5D going on....eeeks

I've put on glass for 4x Note 3's so far and it's been flawless. I love how it lays flat..just perfection.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Hey I'm on Amazon and going to order a new one.  Trying to find one with that name but not seeing.  Zagg sent my replacement but it's not sealing right.  Spots all over do want to replace.

To be clear need for N3 and not n4

Ps.  While at it.  Anker is a great battery right? Thinking of ordering a new and hear great things on this. Heard this or oem only

From my Fired up N3
Yup, Anker is panning out pretty well. I'd recommend it. Can't beat two batteries with a wall charger for $24.

As for the note 3 glass, the best one is:

PThinkŪ 0.3mm Ultra-thin Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with 9H Hardness/Anti-scratch/Fingerprint resistant (Samsung Galaxy Note 3)

....on Amazon. Trust me =) I'm OCD and have tried them all.... this particular glass lays perfect gives you perfect practical coverage without all the goofy cut outs.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my Note 4 [Powered by: FireKat V19X]
Thanks man I was seeing that one to

From my Fired up N3

Zug

LG V10 - Waiting on Mega's lovin
Note 4 on FK
Note3 on FK
Note Pro 12.2 Wifi on FK
Crap load of older ones!! :)

October 09, 2015, 04:02:15 PM
Reply #31

Offline iunlock

« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2015, 04:02:15 PM »
The Glass on the N3 lays down so beautifully....unlike the N4 with the 2.5D going on....eeeks

I've put on glass for 4x Note 3's so far and it's been flawless. I love how it lays flat..just perfection.

Hey I'm on Amazon and going to order a new one.  Trying to find one with that name but not seeing.  Zagg sent my replacement but it's not sealing right.  Spots all over do want to replace.

Ps.  While at it.  Anker is a great battery right? Thinking of ordering a new and hear great things on this. Heard this or oem only

From my Fired up N3
Yup, Anker is panning out pretty well. I'd recommend it. Can't beat two batteries with a wall charger for $24.

PThinkŪ 0.3mm Ultra-thin Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with 9H Hardness/Anti-scratch/Fingerprint resistant (Samsung Galaxy Note 3)

....on Amazon. Trust me =) I'm OCD and have tried them all.... this particular glass lays perfect gives you perfect practical coverage without all the goofy cut outs.

Hope this helps.

From my Fired up N3
Any time....yea, when I originally had my note 3 years ago, I went crazy in ordering every one available to find that perfect one and returned the crappy ones. After all the trial and error, I was so glad to have found that one.

Most of them had those goofy cut outs over the sensors and front camera. I just didn't get it the logic...the glass over the sensors doesn't affect them at all lol.

I've ordered one of the glass for my new note 3 ....lays perfectly.

You'll be very happy with that glass.

-T---Mobile- USA | (((Fastest LTE+))) DOWN @ 128.99 Mb/s / UP @ 26.93 Mb/s
Note 4 [Powered by: FireKatN4 Deodex V21x w/ Stock Kernel + TouchWiz!] = 51,322 AnTuTu! | 27,583 Quad (100% Stock!) | 9.5+ Hours On Screen Time |

October 09, 2015, 04:03:31 PM
Reply #32

Offline Zug

« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2015, 04:03:31 PM »

From my Fired up N3

Hope this helps.

From my Fired up N3
Any time....yea, when I originally had my note 3 years ago, I went crazy in ordering every one available to find that perfect one and returned the crappy ones. After all the trial and error, I was so glad to have found that one.

Most of them had those goofy cut outs over the sensors and front camera. I didn't get it...the glass over the sensors doesn't affect them at all lol.

Yeah got that and the anker and then ordered the wife the same brand for her s6 active

From my Fired up N3

Zug

Note 4 on FK
Note3 on FK
Note Pro 12.2 Wifi on FK

October 09, 2015, 04:05:02 PM
Reply #33

Offline iunlock

« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2015, 04:05:02 PM »

From my Fired up N3

Hope this helps.

From my Fired up N3

Most of them had those goofy cut outs over the sensors and front camera. I didn't get it...the glass over the sensors doesn't affect them at all lol.

Yeah got that and the anker and then ordered the wife the same brand for her s6 active

From my Fired up N3
Nice! You'll really like the Anker batteries. It's been working like a charm for me. Averaging 5-6 hours of ost with normal to heavy use.

Cool stuff....great buy.

Note 4 [Powered by: FireKatN4 Deodex V21x w/ Stock Kernel + TouchWiz!] = 51,322 AnTuTu! | 27,583 Quad (100% Stock!) | 9.5+ Hours On Screen Time |

October 09, 2015, 04:23:21 PM
Reply #34

Offline gregma

« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2015, 04:23:21 PM »

From my Fired up N3

Hope this helps.

From my Fired up N3

Most of them had those goofy cut outs over the sensors and front camera. I just didn't get it the logic...the glass over the sensors doesn't affect them at all lol.

If only there were one for the N4.
--Greg

TWO Violations

TMobile - Note 4 [Powered by: PopRocks Rom V14XxXR: TW Rom Based On Tmo Stock LP Base Cod6: Extreme Speed/Snappiness/Battery Efficient]
TWRP Recovery

October 09, 2015, 04:29:07 PM
Reply #35

Offline iunlock

« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2015, 04:29:07 PM »

From my Fired up N3

Hope this helps.

From my Fired up N3

The glass? Oh absolutely that's be awesome...the best one IMO for the note 4 is the Bear motion glass....it sits well without halo around the edges and I like how the glass wraps semi around the home button. It has one goofy cut out for the front camera, but it's a clean round cut so it doesn't snag or anything.

October 09, 2015, 04:53:35 PM
Reply #36

Offline gregma

« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2015, 04:53:35 PM »

From my Fired up N3

Hope this helps.

From my Fired up N3

The glass? Oh absolutely that's be awesome...the best one IMO for the note 4 is the Bear motion glass....it sits well without halo around the edges and I like how the glass wraps semi around the home button. It has one goofy cut out for the front camera, but it's a clean round cut so it doesn't snag or anything.

I'll have to check that one out.  I've already got a teeny chip in my screen.  With my OCD it's killing me.  lol
--Greg

TWO Violations

TMobile - Note 4 [Powered by: PopRocks Rom V14XxXR: TW Rom Based On Tmo Stock LP Base Cod6: Extreme Speed/Snappiness/Battery Efficient]
TWRP Recovery

October 09, 2015, 04:56:31 PM
Reply #37

Offline iunlock

« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2015, 04:56:31 PM »

From my Fired up N3

Hope this helps.

From my Fired up N3

I'll have to check that one out.  I've already got a teeny chip in my screen.  With my OCD it's killing me.  lol
Completely understand. It drives me nuts too...for this reason I always have a spare on standby.

October 13, 2015, 05:34:58 PM
Reply #38

Offline Zug

« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2015, 05:34:58 PM »

From my Fired up N3

Hope this helps.

From my Fired up N3

Completely understand. It drives me nuts too...for this reason I always have a spare on standby.

So they came in and got to say I don't like them so far. Both my N3 and wife s6 they don't seal completely. I placed them and pressed center and it won't spread completely. Hers even worse then mine. And yes I cleaned them and wiped down before put them on m have never had this much issue putting any on

From my Fired up N3

Zug

Note 4 on FK
Note3 on FK
Note Pro 12.2 Wifi on FK

October 13, 2015, 06:09:29 PM
Reply #39

Offline iunlock

« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2015, 06:09:29 PM »

From my Fired up N3

Hope this helps.

From my Fired up N3

So they came in and got to say I don't like them so far. Both my N3 and wife s6 they don't seal completely. I placed them and pressed center and it won't spread completely. Hers even worse then mine. And yes I cleaned them and wiped down before put them on m have never had this much issue putting any on

From my Fired up N3
Note 3 or note 4 glass?

I've never hand an issue with the note 3...always perfect.

Note 4 glass may be a hit or a miss...having a halo is normal ...mine went away after a while though.

Which brand of glass???

October 13, 2015, 07:10:56 PM
Reply #40

Offline Zug

« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2015, 07:10:56 PM »

From my Fired up N3

Hope this helps.

From my Fired up N3

From my Fired up N3
Note 3 or note 4 glass?

Note 4 glass may be a hit or a miss...having a halo is normal ...mine went away after a while though.

Which brand of glass???

note3 and one for s6 active.. is halo where it is like coming off screen like a larger bubble?  i press and press to try and "smooth" it out, but it comes right back up in a sense..

They are the PThink ones you suggested

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Zug

Note 4 on FK
Note3 on FK
Note Pro 12.2 Wifi on FK

October 14, 2015, 02:07:48 AM
Reply #41

Offline iunlock

« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2015, 02:07:48 AM »

From my Fired up N3

Hope this helps.

From my Fired up N3

From my Fired up N3
Note 3 or note 4 glass?

Which brand of glass???

note3 and one for s6 active.. is halo where it is like coming off screen like a larger bubble?  i press and press to try and "smooth" it out, but it comes right back up in a sense..

They are the PThink ones you suggested

That's odd. Out of the 7+ Note 3's I've installed it on, they all seated perfectly. I'll post some pictures to make sure the design is the same, although they should be given that I've just recently ordered some last week.

I'd return them and swap them out for a new glass. I'm surprised to hear about the bubbles..

Halo is mostly on note 4's, due to its curved glass around the edges...when you place a glass screen protector on them all the edges would not seat properly leaving a halo all around the edges of the glass.

October 14, 2015, 09:17:21 AM
Reply #42

Offline Zug

« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2015, 09:17:21 AM »

top left of the phone.. hopefully you can see it.. that is what it did on mine.. and for hers, its just about all 4 corners..

Zug

Note 4 on FK
Note3 on FK
Note Pro 12.2 Wifi on FK

October 14, 2015, 10:49:24 PM
Reply #43

Offline Phone

« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2015, 10:49:24 PM »
So I got my screen protectors in the mail today and installed the privacy one to see what it's like. So far, it's not too bad. It installed pretty easily and no halo unlike the Joto one I had previously. Once installed, there's a bit of a sort of "glow"? Like when looking at your phone with 3D glasses from a movie theater? It does seem to dim the screen a bit, and the privacy aspect is intrresting, it only works from the sides in portrait. You can pretty much still share videos with people, but I think it does limit visability like the other sides a little bit. The only real negative I have with it so far is that it seems to have some spots or splotches that are only noticable on a a white screen, hopefully those go away in the next few days, but like I said, not really noticable under normal circumstances. Let me know what kind of photos you guys want to see so I can take them.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

October 15, 2015, 12:00:52 AM
Reply #44

Offline megalomanic14

« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2015, 12:00:52 AM »
Great info man ....hope your enjoying the new accessories bro

Mega