October 08, 2015, 04:13:49 PM
Reply #46

Offline gregma

Re: Samsung Galaxy Gear S
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2015, 04:13:49 PM »
Def had the cradle go...ordered 3 online for like 10 bucks lol
 No issue imo

Mega

That's what I thought, ok, going to order me some backups.
--Greg

TWO Violations

TMobile - Note 4 [Powered by: PopRocks Rom V14XxXR: TW Rom Based On Tmo Stock LP Base Cod6: Extreme Speed/Snappiness/Battery Efficient]
TWRP Recovery

October 08, 2015, 08:05:14 PM
Reply #47

Offline iunlock

« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2015, 08:05:14 PM »
My biggest gripe about the S is the band.  You have to have the rubber stuff, no choice.  I really prefer metal or tactical bands.  If they would have done what crapple did with their watch it would have been so sweet!
I love the band...it's super comfortable for really long durations and fits great...I don't really care or need a fancier one personally

Mega

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Oh really?  No problems with sweat?
Nada...it's been great. Even when I wash my hands it dries fast. The rubber is soft and flexible. It's uniquely different from what I'm used to..

Sent from my Note 4 [Powered by: FireKat V19X]

-T---Mobile- USA | (((Fastest LTE+))) DOWN @ 128.99 Mb/s / UP @ 26.93 Mb/s
Note 4 [Powered by: FireKatN4 Deodex V21x w/ Stock Kernel + TouchWiz!] = 51,322 AnTuTu! | 27,583 Quad (100% Stock!) | 9.5+ Hours On Screen Time |

October 08, 2015, 08:12:49 PM
Reply #48

Offline iunlock

« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2015, 08:12:49 PM »
The bands are very easy to change on the S2...as for the Classic S2, I think they made the band end connectors more traditional with a spring loaded pin like a regular watch...I wonder if we can use regular watch bands for the Classic. That'd be nice.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Classic in person, though I'm really liking the S2 at the moment. It's classy in it'd own way and has paired well in all my outfits. Suit and tie to my gym attire.

Note 4 [Powered by: FireKatN4 Deodex V21x w/ Stock Kernel + TouchWiz!] = 51,322 AnTuTu! | 27,583 Quad (100% Stock!) | 9.5+ Hours On Screen Time |

October 09, 2015, 09:57:14 AM
Reply #49

Offline gregma

« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2015, 09:57:14 AM »
The bands are very easy to change on the S2...as for the Classic S2, I think they made the band end connectors more traditional with a spring loaded pin like a regular watch...I wonder if we can use regular watch bands for the Classic. That'd be nice.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Classic in person, though I'm really liking the S2 at the moment. It's classy in it'd own way and has paired well in all my outfits. Suit and tie to my gym attire.

According to Samsung, you can replace the band on the S2 Classic.  It's a standard 22mm band. 
--Greg

TWO Violations

TMobile - Note 4 [Powered by: PopRocks Rom V14XxXR: TW Rom Based On Tmo Stock LP Base Cod6: Extreme Speed/Snappiness/Battery Efficient]
TWRP Recovery

October 09, 2015, 10:15:21 AM
Reply #50

Offline iunlock

« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2015, 10:15:21 AM »

According to Samsung, you can replace the band on the S2 Classic.  It's a standard 22mm band.
I'll take it. =) That's awesome....it did look like a standard band from the pictures. Great to know.

October 09, 2015, 08:44:12 PM
Reply #51

Offline Zug

« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2015, 08:44:12 PM »
ok guys.. any of you have an issue wiht your gear not forwarding the calls? when i go out of range of my phone, it keeps poping up a message that it is failing to auto call forward.. i think im receiving the texts cause i replied and it said i wasnt bluetoothed so it would be sent throgh my gears number, but calls arent being forwarded..

Iwent in and double checked that auto call forward is on in both the gear and in the gear manager on the phone, i tried toggling it on the phone..  none of it is working.. gonna do a google search but figured id ask here as well

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Zug

LG V10 - Waiting on Mega's lovin
Note 4 on FK
Note3 on FK
Note Pro 12.2 Wifi on FK
Crap load of older ones!! :)

October 09, 2015, 08:58:04 PM
Reply #52

Offline megalomanic14

« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2015, 08:58:04 PM »
ok guys.. any of you have an issue wiht your gear not forwarding the calls? when i go out of range of my phone, it keeps poping up a message that it is failing to auto call forward.. i think im receiving the texts cause i replied and it said i wasnt bluetoothed so it would be sent throgh my gears number, but calls arent being forwarded..

Iwent in and double checked that auto call forward is on in both the gear and in the gear manager on the phone, i tried toggling it on the phone..  none of it is working.. gonna do a google search but figured id ask here as well

Make sure you have the connection settings setup...not 100% how to setup the forwarding I'm pretty sure it's the setting in the gear manager forwarding setting...but on the gear under connections/mobile data you have a few choices

Mega

October 09, 2015, 09:06:16 PM
Reply #53

Offline Zug

« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2015, 09:06:16 PM »

Make sure you have the connection settings setup...not 100% how to setup the forwarding I'm pretty sure it's the setting in the gear manager forwarding setting...but on the gear under connections/mobile data you have a few choices

Mega

yeah, mine looks like that,, under the CALL portion, what is your outogoing number under the Auto Call forwarding?  mine is showing me my gears number..  as far as i can tell, all options are setup correctly. .in both phones and still failing to forward

Zug

Note 4 on FK
Note3 on FK
Note Pro 12.2 Wifi on FK

October 09, 2015, 09:15:31 PM
Reply #54

Offline megalomanic14

« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2015, 09:15:31 PM »

Mega

yeah, mine looks like that,, under the CALL portion, what is your outogoing number under the Auto Call forwarding?  mine is showing me my gears number..  as far as i can tell, all options are setup correctly. .in both phones and still failing to forward

My n4 line since it's sync over bt

Mega

I know from setting my dad's up...this is the setting

October 09, 2015, 09:17:54 PM
Reply #55

Offline Zug

« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2015, 09:17:54 PM »

Mega

Mega

yeah once i turn on my BT, it shows my N3 number as well.. i wonder if that is the problem.. wonder if need to find a way to set it and keep it that once BT disconnects

Zug

Note 4 on FK
Note3 on FK
Note Pro 12.2 Wifi on FK

October 09, 2015, 09:19:27 PM
Reply #56

Offline megalomanic14

« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2015, 09:19:27 PM »

Mega

Mega

yeah once i turn on my BT, it shows my N3 number as well.. i wonder if that is the problem.. wonder if need to find a way to set it and keep it that once BT disconnects

Yea that should be automatic what happens when you leave...maybe you need the bt/sim set from always on to auto on/off or something? Cuz it shouldn't kick in as long as your in bt range and should always push your n3 stuff to your gear

Mega

October 09, 2015, 09:20:22 PM
Reply #57

Offline Zug

« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2015, 09:20:22 PM »
yeah i have that Checked as well.. and noticed on my gear that the number changes and if i click on it, that is the number that it will call from when connected via BT.. gonna power it off then back on,, see if a reboot fixes. it was connected on BTand it poped up saying auto call forward failed/stopped

Zug

Note 4 on FK
Note3 on FK
Note Pro 12.2 Wifi on FK

October 09, 2015, 09:21:27 PM
Reply #58

Offline Zug

« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2015, 09:21:27 PM »

Mega

Mega

Yea that should be automatic what happens when you leave...maybe you need the bt/sim set from always on to auto on/off or something? Cuz it shouldn't kick in as long as your in bt range and should always push your n3 stuff to your gear

Mega

yeah when im on BT it works as it should.. its when i leave phone it starts acting up and not getting calls,

mine was set to auto on/off and i changed it to always on since yours was set that way to test

Zug

Note 4 on FK
Note3 on FK
Note Pro 12.2 Wifi on FK

October 09, 2015, 09:33:17 PM
Reply #59

Offline Zug

« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2015, 09:33:17 PM »
k so that didnt seem to do it.. i tried calling from my daughters phone and i let it ring, it finally poped up that didnt have a voicemail setup but never saw the call come on gear, but when that happend i got the missed call notification

Zug

Note 4 on FK
Note3 on FK
Note Pro 12.2 Wifi on FK