January 17, 2018, 05:04:53 PM
Hello Guest
 PopRocks 5.1 Tmo and Canadian

March 25, 2016, 04:35:46 AM
Reply #1725
Re: PopRocks 5.1 Tmo and Canadian
« Reply #1725 on: March 25, 2016, 04:35:46 AM »
The only single device I'm even remotely interested in is the lemax or now I think they're called le eco max pro x910...powerhouse beast

6.33 inch 2k screen
Snapdragon 820
Qualcom touch id sensor
21 mp camera

The only question is bootloader and root/rom stuff...that's literally the only device I have any interest in...the S7 is a joke imo esp locked down entirely pshh done with samsung

Mega

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Hey Mega, quick question.
About to do another wipe/reflash and I want to know what the best way to do Android wear with it too..
What I mean is I've been using a Moto360 now for several months but no matter what kind of backups I try or tricks after wipe it seems the only way to get my watch to connect after the fresh flash is to actually factory restore the watch (thus wiping it too and starting from scratch).
Is this normal or what should I be doing differently? Thanks if u know anything about this

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

March 25, 2016, 11:59:52 PM
Reply #1726

Offline megalomanic14

« Reply #1726 on: March 25, 2016, 11:59:52 PM »
Hey Mega, quick question.
About to do another wipe/reflash and I want to know what the best way to do Android wear with it too..
What I mean is I've been using a Moto360 now for several months but no matter what kind of backups I try or tricks after wipe it seems the only way to get my watch to connect after the fresh flash is to actually factory restore the watch (thus wiping it too and starting from scratch).
Is this normal or what should I be doing differently? Thanks if u know anything about this

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
Tbh thr gears annoyingly do the same thing...if I clean flash my n4 the stupid watch formats when you reinstall the gear app...never used wear but I assume it's set up with the same annoying bs unfortunately

Mega

March 26, 2016, 09:29:38 PM
Reply #1727
« Reply #1727 on: March 26, 2016, 09:29:38 PM »
Mega. Off topic, what do you think of the galaxy view?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

March 27, 2016, 12:30:20 PM
Reply #1728

Offline megalomanic14

« Reply #1728 on: March 27, 2016, 12:30:20 PM »
Mega. Off topic, what do you think of the galaxy view?

Honestly I can't see the point...had they given it decent specs and a decent screen it may have been plausible to think an 18 inch tablet makes sense?...but given how low spec and utterly gross the screen is with a ppi in the low to mid 100s...i couldn't believe they even produced it....it's a worse screen ppi than devices from like 2011 and the screen is the only selling factor over something like the much much better equipped n12

Mega 

March 27, 2016, 01:28:34 PM
Reply #1729
« Reply #1729 on: March 27, 2016, 01:28:34 PM »
Honestly I can't see the point...had they given it decent specs and a decent screen it may have been plausible to think an 18 inch tablet makes sense?...but given how low spec and utterly gross the screen is with a ppi in the low to mid 100s...i couldn't believe they even produced it....it's a worse screen ppi than devices from like 2011 and the screen is the only selling factor over something like the much much better equipped n12

Mega 

Well then last question, which tablet would you recommend? I was looking into note pro 12.2. What do you think? Or  possibly surface pro. Main use would be business.

March 27, 2016, 09:59:04 PM
Reply #1730

Offline megalomanic14

« Reply #1730 on: March 27, 2016, 09:59:04 PM »
Well then last question, which tablet would you recommend? I was looking into note pro 12.2. What do you think? Or  possibly surface pro. Main use would be business.

To be honest that's a tough call because they're very very different devices... I happened to have both on Note 12.2 and a Surface Pro 2... they each have their benefits and weaknesses... The windows machines obviously going to come in really handy when you have Windows specific things or computer-style tasks that you want to do but as for a tablet it's nowhere near as good as the note 12...I live on my n12 for youtube pretty much constantly running like a mini tv... Android tablets just seem to thrive in casual use media games browsing that kind of thing

My Surface i use to build the website and the ROMs...I've never used it for leisure personally...so it's a hard call depending...both are great devices but very different animals...

As for the view you have to also consider the absurdity of its size alone at 18 inches so probably 20 inches wide...like an old 17 inch laptop without any of the positives of full os, pc hardware, pc resolution, no physical keyboard or peripheral slots ect..and  they're rather expensive

Mega

March 28, 2016, 05:53:37 PM
Reply #1731
« Reply #1731 on: March 28, 2016, 05:53:37 PM »
To be honest that's a tough call because they're very very different devices... I happened to have both on Note 12.2 and a Surface Pro 2... they each have their benefits and weaknesses... The windows machines obviously going to come in really handy when you have Windows specific things or computer-style tasks that you want to do but as for a tablet it's nowhere near as good as the note 12...I live on my n12 for youtube pretty much constantly running like a mini tv... Android tablets just seem to thrive in casual use media games browsing that kind of thing

My Surface i use to build the website and the ROMs...I've never used it for leisure personally...so it's a hard call depending...both are great devices but very different animals...

As for the view you have to also consider the absurdity of its size alone at 18 inches so probably 20 inches wide...like an old 17 inch laptop without any of the positives of full os, pc hardware, pc resolution, no physical keyboard or peripheral slots ect..and  they're rather expensive

Mega

Sorry I forgot to ask, surface pro 2,3or save and get a 4? Or what about surface book? Ahhh I just don't know what I should get.

March 28, 2016, 09:35:50 PM
Reply #1732

Offline megalomanic14

« Reply #1732 on: March 28, 2016, 09:35:50 PM »
Sorry I forgot to ask, surface pro 2,3or save and get a 4? Or what about surface book? Ahhh I just don't know what I should get.

That all depends as well...the pro 2 was smaller...1080p screen...had 2 fans and I got the 8 gb ram i5 for like 650 or something...the 3 and 4 are nearly identical 12 inch i5 or i7...1 fan so they throttle a little quicker and heavier than the 2...it all depends on preference, use, and desire spec vs cost ect lol so many factors

Mega