April 23, 2018, 10:43:28 PM
Hello Guest
 T-Mobile Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915T UNLOCKED - KK 4.4 (RARE DEVICE!) $485 SHIPPED

October 20, 2015, 04:10:14 AM
Read 795 times

Offline iunlock

RARE! Limited Edition.

***UNLOCKED***

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge (SM-N915T)
+ KitKat 4.4! (Extremely Rare...)
+ 32GB
+ Black
+ T-Mobile
+ Condition: Mint like off the show room floor. The glass is scratch free, sides are perfect, the back is perfect, camera lens area is perfect....it's MINT. The phone is just beautiful and the stylus has barely been used. I bought this phone from my buddy who works at TM corporate and it was basically a demo phone that never left the meeting room. The phone is like new and in excellent condition.

As you know these are extremely rare, especially the SM-N915T model which is T-Mobile. You can't even find them anymore that's in excellent condition + KitKat 4.4. It's almost non existent now. I'm firm at $485 Shipped. for AU folks only. I could easily sell this for close to $600+ as that's what I have it posted at on campus. I'll accept paypal...PM for more details.

Shipping Options:
  • Priority Mail: FREE
  • Express Over Night: Add $20

Please see the attached pictures and PM me if you have any questions.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 08:23:26 AM by iunlock »
-T---Mobile- USA | (((Fastest LTE+))) DOWN @ 128.99 Mb/s / UP @ 26.93 Mb/s
Note 4 [Powered by: FireKatN4 Deodex V21x w/ Stock Kernel + TouchWiz!] = 51,322 AnTuTu! | 27,583 Quad (100% Stock!) | 9.5+ Hours On Screen Time |

November 03, 2015, 07:34:34 PM
Reply #1

Offline Gar76

I purchased the note 4 edge a little over a week ago and thought I'd give some feedback. Iunlock makes the whole process as easy as one can, any question after purchase were answered promptly. I ended up jacking up the system a bit with some mods and Iunluck helped with that also. the device came nicely packaged in plastic bubbles and you need scissors or a knife to get it out. There were no marks on the device at all and the screen was clean. The system was already set up and ready to go all i had to do was add my account, it even had a nice dark theme installed on it. I would purchase another device from iunlock before swappa. With iunlock he knows what he talking about and you will not have to worry about it being black listed.
FK19N4EDGE

The following users thanked this post: iunlock

November 05, 2015, 07:19:36 AM
Reply #2

Offline iunlock

I purchased the note 4 edge a little over a week ago and thought I'd give some feedback. Iunlock makes the whole process as easy as one can, any question after purchase were answered promptly. I ended up jacking up the system a bit with some mods and Iunluck helped with that also. the device came nicely packaged in plastic bubbles and you need scissors or a knife to get it out. There were no marks on the device at all and the screen was clean. The system was already set up and ready to go all i had to do was add my account, it even had a nice dark theme installed on it. I would purchase another device from iunlock before swappa. With iunlock he knows what he talking about and you will not have to worry about it being black listed.

Thanks buddy...really appreciate it and glad that you're enjoying the phone.

btw I think you've messaged me yesterday. I was working on my phone so I was in and out throughout most of yesterday...Message me when you get up cool?

Cheers
-T---Mobile- USA | (((Fastest LTE+))) DOWN @ 128.99 Mb/s / UP @ 26.93 Mb/s
Note 4 [Powered by: FireKatN4 Deodex V21x w/ Stock Kernel + TouchWiz!] = 51,322 AnTuTu! | 27,583 Quad (100% Stock!) | 9.5+ Hours On Screen Time |