MilkyWayN6 Rom

October 30, 2015, 09:41:35 AM
Reply #60

Offline megalomanic14

Re: MilkyWayN6 Rom
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2015, 09:41:35 AM »
What are y'all using as media player so I can test viper with it

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Well damn... I'm trying these different ones posted in that XDA thread... The aosp keyboard doesn't look like the one in his screenshot

Sorry mega had something to take care of. Here's the se permission changer apk and viper zip for us. It says lolli but it works https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0dO33BFn62wX3BkNWdDcmhrbjQ/view?usp=docslist_api
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0dO33BFn62wdUdCWFZDYXIzUFU/view?usp=docslist_api

Great thanks man I'll check this out...I just tried the key swap mod but it's a no go on 6.0 using the keylayout mod

Mega

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Im backing up now, have some mods to try to see if they are compatible...nav bar being first one lol

sent from my  Nexus 6 or  Note 4
Lmao yes please ...I'm constantly hitting that freaking recent button lol

Mega

No go system ui crashes.

You do have busybox installed? Then changed se to permissive then flashed?

Yes to both, the mod was made for a stock rom but ive used it on a couple other stock based roms with success.

Its not compatible with megas system ui it seems

Thats odd... Ui wasn't touched like usual for my builds... Maybe a performance mod conflict but that too doesn't really make sense... I wonder if it works on the stock rooted base itself?

Yea we def need a kb port... This SwiftKey is ok but I'd much rather have LG or Samsung for sure

Mega

It 100% works on stock and 2 other roms i ran...on their v1 versions. Subsequent updates killed it

So It doesn't work on the other roms as well? Only used to prior to updates?

Mega

« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 09:44:33 AM by megalomanic14 »

October 30, 2015, 09:43:13 AM
Reply #61

Offline megalomanic14

« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2015, 09:43:13 AM »

Well damn... I'm trying these different ones posted in that XDA thread... The aosp keyboard doesn't look like the one in his screenshot

Sorry mega had something to take care of. Here's the se permission changer apk and viper zip for us. It says lolli but it works https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0dO33BFn62wX3BkNWdDcmhrbjQ/view?usp=docslist_api
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0dO33BFn62wdUdCWFZDYXIzUFU/view?usp=docslist_api

Great thanks man I'll check this out...I just tried the key swap mod but it's a no go on 6.0 using the keylayout mod

Mega

Im backing up now, have some mods to try to see if they are compatible...nav bar being first one lol

Mega

No go system ui crashes.

Yes to both, the mod was made for a stock rom but ive used it on a couple other stock based roms with success.

Thats odd... Ui wasn't touched like usual for my builds... Maybe a performance mod conflict but that too doesn't really make sense... I wonder if it works on the stock rooted base itself?

Yea we def need a kb port... This SwiftKey is ok but I'd much rather have LG or Samsung for sure

Mega

I'm working on it... Slowly lol. Lg may be easier. Not sure. Samsung has a lot of tw resources and such. I'll take a look at the lg when I get home tonight

LG has a bunch of apps in their system for it... Sounds good... Im gonna work on seeing what can be pulled from different devices

Mega 

October 30, 2015, 10:18:31 AM
Reply #62

Offline Scrappy610

« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2015, 10:18:31 AM »

Mega

Mega

No go system ui crashes.

Mega

I'm working on it... Slowly lol. Lg may be easier. Not sure. Samsung has a lot of tw resources and such. I'll take a look at the lg when I get home tonight

LG has a bunch of apps in their system for it... Sounds good... Im gonna work on seeing what can be pulled from different devices

Mega 

If anyone knows of something in particular that they would like to try, we should make a list and add to it... May take all of us working on different projects but so far we have all come together and pulled what we could from where. We are starting to make the n6 into what it should have been. I'll work on the keyboard until I get stuck, then if I have to I'll hand off my notes and such.

Samsung Note 5, Huawei P8 Lite, Honor 5X, LeMax Pro 2, Huawei GX8

October 30, 2015, 10:24:52 AM
Reply #63

Offline megalomanic14

« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2015, 10:24:52 AM »

Mega

Mega

No go system ui crashes.

Mega

Mega 

If anyone knows of something in particular that they would like to try, we should make a list and add to it... May take all of us working on different projects but so far we have all come together and pulled what we could from where. We are starting to make the n6 into what it should have been. I'll work on the keyboard until I get stuck, then if I have to I'll hand off my notes and such.

The other bits I'm gonna work on...

Already pulled over a few stock lwp from n1 and n2... Working well

Samsung messaging app cuz this messenger is horrible imo
Samsung calendar... Same reason as messenger lol
Samsung or LG Keyboard
Button remapping I'm making some headway on
Theme xyz
Multiwindow I'm testing today now that v4 is running on here...

These are what I have in mind so far... Obviosuly largely contingent on being able to port over the bits from Samsung

Mega

October 30, 2015, 10:40:47 AM
Reply #64

Offline megalomanic14

« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2015, 10:40:47 AM »
MilkyWay V4 Camera test....

Mega

October 30, 2015, 11:15:57 AM
Reply #65

Offline Zug

« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2015, 11:15:57 AM »

Mega

See to me or looks good but your more into it.  Does it look as good as n4 or less

From my Fired up N3

Zug

LG V10 - Waiting on Mega's lovin
Note 4 on FK
Note3 on FK
Note Pro 12.2 Wifi on FK
Crap load of older ones!! :)

October 30, 2015, 11:17:56 AM
Reply #66

Offline megalomanic14

« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2015, 11:17:56 AM »

Mega

See to me or looks good but your more into it.  Does it look as good as n4 or less

From my Fired up N3
No... I mean dont get me wrong the camera turned out pretty good and it's def much better than stock was testing the nexus camera before...  But the n4 is on another level camera wise

Mega

October 30, 2015, 11:19:01 AM
Reply #67

Offline Zug

« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2015, 11:19:01 AM »

Mega

From my Fired up N3
No... I mean dont get me wrong the camera turned out pretty good and it's def much better than stock was testing the nexus camera before...  But the n4 is on another level camera wise

Mega

Yeah. In theory the v10 should be on par as both 16mp right

From my Fired up N3

Zug

Note 4 on FK
Note3 on FK
Note Pro 12.2 Wifi on FK

October 30, 2015, 11:22:51 AM
Reply #68

Offline megalomanic14

« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2015, 11:22:51 AM »

Mega

From my Fired up N3

Mega

From my Fired up N3
Depends... The LG are not Sony sensors theyre in house from LG for g4 and v10... So it's possible they're similar but I haven't been able to test them... Probably between a n6 and n4

Mega

« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 11:24:50 AM by megalomanic14 »

October 30, 2015, 11:28:49 AM
Reply #69

Offline Zug

« Reply #69 on: October 30, 2015, 11:28:49 AM »

Mega

From my Fired up N3

Mega

From my Fired up N3
Depends... The LG are not Sony sensors theyre in house from LG for g4 and v10... So it's possible they're similar but I haven't been able to test them... Probably between a n6 and n4

Mega

Ah.  Well Def be interested.  I'll have the n4 soon and then I'll try and find a v10 to play with. As said I'll have to ensure root and unlock before pull the trigger.  I'd like to know before that deal is up cause that is awesome one so far

From my Fired up N3

Zug

Note 4 on FK
Note3 on FK
Note Pro 12.2 Wifi on FK

October 30, 2015, 01:29:32 PM
Reply #70

Offline Force70

« Reply #70 on: October 30, 2015, 01:29:32 PM »

Mega

Mega

No go system ui crashes.

Mega

It 100% works on stock and 2 other roms i ran...on their v1 versions. Subsequent updates killed it

Mega

Yeah once they updated it broke the mod

Resistance is futile

October 30, 2015, 03:08:28 PM
Reply #71

Offline megalomanic14

« Reply #71 on: October 30, 2015, 03:08:28 PM »

Mega

Mega

No go system ui crashes.

Mega

Mega

Yeah once they updated it broke the mod

Ok... Another massive annoyance lol... Why the he'll is the usb port upside down lmao

Mega

October 30, 2015, 03:23:55 PM
Reply #72

Offline Scrappy610

« Reply #72 on: October 30, 2015, 03:23:55 PM »
To be different lol...

Samsung Note 5, Huawei P8 Lite, Honor 5X, LeMax Pro 2, Huawei GX8

October 30, 2015, 03:45:42 PM
Reply #73

Offline megalomanic14

« Reply #73 on: October 30, 2015, 03:45:42 PM »
To be different lol...

Thats even more annoying than the volume button and no native reboot menu lol so random

Mega

October 30, 2015, 06:03:55 PM
Reply #74

Offline Force70

« Reply #74 on: October 30, 2015, 06:03:55 PM »
To be different lol...

Thats even more annoying than the volume button and no native reboot menu lol so random

Mega

Yeah it took me awhile to adjust to the upside down port lol

Resistance is futile